- 14/03/2019 - 20/06/2030
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The QA Level 2 Award in Principles of Manual Handling (RQF) qualification has been specifically designed for all employees to help raise their awareness of the risks associated with unsafe manual handling practices
Who should attend
This qualification is suitable for all employees to raise their awareness of the risks of unsafe manual handling practices and for people who might have to carry out manual handling as part of their job, e.g. handling deliveries, parcels and boxes. It is suitable:
- To raise awareness about the importance of safe manual handling
- As an introduction to those starting work which may involve carrying out manual handling activities
- For those returning to work where manual handling activities may be required
- As safety refresher training
Before you start…
You’ll need to make sure you’ve met the following requirements before you attend your course:
- Learners must be at least 14 years old on the first day of the training.
- There are no other formal entry requirements but to benefit from the learning we advise that Learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy or numeracy or equivalent.
The content of the course covers:
- Understand the importance of safe manual handling
- Know how manual handling risk assessments contribute to improving health and safety
- Understand the principles, types of equipment and testing requirements associated with manual handling safety
Course Duration : 4 Hours (1/2 Day)
- Continual assessment by the tutor
- Demonstrating Underpinning knowledge by Multiple Choice, Work Sheets or Question & Answers
Qualification Expiry/ Re-qualification
How to re-qualify:
Qualification is valid for three years, candidates will be required complete the course again.
Please contact us about information on the course.