- IOSH Managing Safely
22/03/2019 - 18/06/2030
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This flexible course is ideal for getting managers up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace.
A practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, Managing safely has a sharp business focus. The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
What results can I expect?
- Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Who should attend
Managing safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. They won’t suddenly become safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, Managing safely makes the powerful case for safety and health being such an essential part of their job
What you will learn
The content of the course covers:
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
Course Duration : 4 Days (Four Day Block, Two Days over Two Weeks or over four weeks)
- A 30 question, multiple format assessment paper
- A risk assessment based project
When you pass, you’ll be awarded an IOSH Managing safely certificate
Qualification Expiry/ Re-qualification
How to re-qualify:
Qualification is recommendation to be refreshed every five years.
Please contact us for more information about the course.