- STA Level 3 Award in Pool Plant Operations
08/11/2020 - 31/03/2022
7:55 pm - 8:55 pm
Event Phone: Call Now 07883 071 220
The STA Level 3 Award in Pool Plant Operations provides learners with the skills and knowledge to maintain and operate a pool, spa and interactive water feature plant, ensuring safe, clear and hygienic water.
The objective of the Pool Plant Operations qualification is to enable learners to develop the skills, knowledge and understanding required to ensure the safety of swimmers, users, operators and other persons. The qualification provides the theory behind pool plant operations and maintenance, as well as providing learners with information on best practice principles and information on health, safety and legal responsibilities.
Who Should Attend
This qualification is for people who have a specific responsibility for pool plant operations, maintaining plant rooms, ensuring safe bather conditions and water testing.
Before you start….
You’ll need to make sure you’ve met the following requirements before you attend your course:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Principles of healthy and hygienic pool water
- Principles of pool water testing
- Principles of disinfection, pool chemistry and dosing in pool plant operations
- Principles of mechanical pool plant operations
- Swimming pool heating, ventilation and energy efficiency
- Management practices and health and safety in plant operations
The course is 21 Hours over three days including the assessment.
- Practical Pool Water Test
- Multiple Choice Assessment
This qualification is valid for a period of 5 years. The learner needs to retake the qualification before the certificate expiry date to remain qualified.
Please contact us more details, Courses can be delivered onsite or at one of the venues.