- 23/08/2018 - 23/08/2030
10:04 AM - 10:05 AM
The STA Level 2 Award in Swimming Pool Water Treatment is designed to enable learners to understand the basic principles of the treatment of swimming pool water.
To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to competently test water and maintain safe bathing conditions.
Who Should Attend
This qualification is for people who have a specific responsibility for pool plant operations, maintaining plant rooms, ensuring safe bather conditions and water testing.
Before you start….
You’ll need to make sure you’ve met the following requirements before you attend your course:
- Be at least 16 years of age
Swimming Pool Water Testing
- Know about swimming pool water test
- Be able to carry out swimming pool water testing
Principles of Swimming Pool & Spa Water Treatment
- Understand the responsibilities of pool & spa water operators to provide a safe environment
- Understand the causes of water contamination
- Understand the importance of bather swim hygiene and good cleanliness within the Pool & Spa Environment
- Understand the key principles of Pool & Spa Water Disinfectants
- Understand principles of COSHH
The qualification is designed to be delivered over 1 day including assessment.
This qualification is tutor assessed through the completion of worksheets and
This qualification is valid for a period of 5 years. The learner needs to retake the qualification before the certificate expiry date to remain qualified.
Please contact us more details, Courses can be delivered onsite or at one of the venues.