11/07/2018 - 11/07/2030
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
What does it involve?
To become a Open Water Lifeguard Trainer Assessor, you will have to attend a course.
If successful on the course you will leave as a Probationary RLSS UK Trainer Assessor for AED and the qualification you have selected. The probationary period is a maximum of two years from course completion and you will be supported by a National Trainer Assessor or a Mentor.
Every candidate attending a Trainer Assessor course must:
- Be 18 years of age,
- Be a member of the Royal Life Saving Society UK and
- Hold a full Qualification for the specialised course (e.g. if you are attending a course to be a Open Water Lifeguard Trainer Assessor you will need to hold a current Open Water Lifeguard qualification.
The Trainer Assessor Pool Lifeguard course five days The course will comprise of four modules:
- Train the Trainer (1 day)
- Train the Assessor (1 day)
- CPR and AED (1 day)
- Open Water Lifeguard Qualification Trainer Assessor (1 day)
Once successfully achieved probationary trainer assessor status you need to deliver a lifeguard course and be mentored conducting a open water lifeguard assessment.
Please contact us for details.