- RLSS UK Trainer Assessor Course
27/07/2020 - 31/05/2021
We can come to you !!!
Trainer Assessors are responsible for the delivery of RLSS UK vocational qualifications throughout the UK.
If you are an experienced First Aider, Pool Lifeguard, Open Water Lifeguard, Beach Lifeguard, Swimming Teacher with National Rescue Award or Pool responder with ER Pool then this could be the next step for you.
What does it involve?
To become a Pool Lifeguard Trainer Assessor, you will have to attend a course.
If successful on the course you will leave as a Probationary RLSS UK Trainer Assessor for AED and the qualification you have selected. The probationary period is a maximum of two years from course completion and you will be supported by a National Trainer Assessor or a Mentor.
Every candidate attending a Trainer Assessor course must:
- Be 18 years of age,
- Be a member of the Royal Life Saving Society UK and
- Hold a full Qualification for the specialised course (e.g. if you are attending a course to be a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification Trainer Assessor you will need to hold a current National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
The Trainer Assessor course varies in number of days depending on what specialism you choose. The course will comprise of four modules:
- Train the Trainer (1 day)
- Train the Assessor (1 day)
- CPR and AED (1 day)
- Qualification Specialism, which can be any of the following:
National Pool Lifeguard Qualification Trainer Assessor (2 days)
National Beach Lifeguard Qualification Trainer Assessor (3 days)
Open Water Lifeguard Qualification Trainer Assessor (1 day)
National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches Trainer Assessor (1 day)
First Aid Trainer Assessor (1 day)
ER Pool Trainer Assessor (1 day)
We can deliver this course on site for your business – please contact us for details.
Active Training Network Ltd is a national training provider delivering these trainer courses around the country.