First Aid At Work training Course: 22nd - 24th October 2012 Liverpool Merseyside Crosby Bootle Sefton Litherland
At a Glance
- 22 Oct 2012 - 9:00am
- Crosby Lakeside Adventure Centre Crosby Coastal Road, Off Cambridge Rd Waterloo, Liverpool, Merseyside L22 1RR
- HSE Approved First Aid At Work Certificate - Initial
HSE Approved First Aid At Work Qualification complying with the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
The aim of the course is to establish a standard, which creates a level of competence for first aid skills that meet the requirements for the Health & Safety First Aid at Work Act 1981.
Course Dates: Monday 22nd - Wednesday 24th Oct 2012.
Candidates each receive First Aid Manual.
10% Booking discount for more than four candidates per course.
The course is open to individuals and groups.
If you are interested in group booking for your business or organisation at your business please contact us.
- Places remaining
Designed for People who wish to become first aiders in the workplace.
- Course Duration 18 Hours over Three Days
- Assessment Method Practical and Question & Answers
- QCA Accredited? Yes
- Level 2
- Suggested progression on completion Advanced First Aid/ AED
- Prerequisites 16 Years Old
- Valid for 3 Years
- HSE Approved? Yes
- Other Information Free Car Parking.