Manage Safely with the IOSH Managing Safely: Four Day Intensive Training Course
IOSH Managing Safely is an excellent course which highlights awareness of safety and health in the workplace, which enables candidates to apply what they have learnt into their place of work.
Managing safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation.It's designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
What the course covers
- Introducing Managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
Managing safely: in brief
- A four/five-day course covering health and safety management basics
- High quality animated graphics
- Sophisticated, fun presentation
- Content based on what delegates need to know in practice
- Clear scenarios managers can relate to
- A range of ready-to-use training tools, including a board game, DVDs and quizzes
To find out what delegates, employers and trainers get out of Managing safely
Training Centres in Halewood, Liverpool, Blackpool, Crosby Southport, Bootle, Ormskirk, Skelmersdale.
IOSH Managing Safely can be delivered in your workplace, please contact us for costs of bespoke training.